This is a very quick, tempting and easy recipe of cake and is prepared with very few ingredients. Kids are surely going to love this. So treat your little ones to this chocolate flavoured biscuit cake. A fantastic treat that is perfect to serve at small get togethers or simply as a dessert.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 25 minutes
- Glucose Biscuits 9
- Chocolate Biscuits (Dark Fantasy) 12
- Sugar 2 tsp, powdered
- Milk 1 cup
- Eno 1 tsp
- Butter to Grease (optional)
- Chocochips 1 tbsp
- Maida 1tsp
- Vanilla Essence 1/2 tsp
- Grease your cake tin, line the bottom with parchment paper and dust them with maida or all purpose flour. If using silicon mould, skip this step.
- Add a teaspoon of flour to the chocolate chips, and toss to combine. This helps the chips stay where they need to be, and not sink to the bottom.
- Take the biscuits in a grinder and powder them.
- Transfer them in a bowl and add sugar and milk. Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and also add vanilla essence.
- Preheat your oven at 180 degree.
- Add eno just before baking and mix slowly. Don’t beat it hard or over mix. Its size will increase to almost double.
- Transfer the batter in a baking dish and keep it in oven or microwave (convection mode) for 20 minutes. Check your cake with a knife or fork. If it comes out clean, cake is done.
- Allow the cake to cool down completely. Demould, cut into pieces and serve.