Pyaaz besan ki bhaaji is a typical maharashtrian dish that goes well with both rice and chapathi. It does not take much time to cook and gets easily cooked in its own juices. They are vital source of Vitamin A, C and K.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Spring onions 2 cups,chopped
- Mustard Oil 2 tbsp
- Besan (gram flour) 2 tbsp
- Garlic 8 cloves
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- In a small pan,take besan and dry roast till colour changes and you get nice aroma. Do not burn.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and saute till it turns light brown.
- Add turmeric, saute for a second, add chopped spring onions and salt.
- Cover with a lid, simmer and cook till all the juices have dried up. Stir in between.
- Now add roasted besan and chilli powder. Mix well and keep stirring till it looks sticky. Switch off the flame.
- Serve hot.