This mouth watering delicacy of kashmir is full of flavours and style. It has a special flavour without having onion, tomatoes and garlic. Tastes good without curd also and can be served as a starter before dinner. The raw banana is a good source of fiber, vitamins and minerals, and contains starch that may help control blood sugar, manage weight and lower blood cholesterol levels.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 8 Vadas
- Raw Banana 2
- Ginger Paste 1/2 tsp
- Green Chillies 2-3, minced
- Coriander Leaves, chopped 2 tbsp
- Kashmiri Garam Masala 1/2 tsp
- Amchoor powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Curd, whisked 1 cup
- Chilli Powder 1/4 tsp
- Roasted Aniseed Powder 1/4 tsp
- Roasted Jeera Powder 1/4 tsp
- Hing, roasted 1/8 tsp
- Bread Crumbs 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder 1/4 tsp
- Peel off the outer skin of green bananas, trim the ends and make slits on opposite sides.
- Take water in a pan, let it boil and then place the bananas in the boiling water. Cover it with a lid and let it cook for 15- 20 minutes.
- Transfer the bananas to a bowl and discard the liquid. Remove the peel and mash them.
- Add ginger paste, green chillies, coriander leaves, kashmiri garam masala, amchoor powder, salt and bread crumbs.
- Mix well and mould them into oval shapes.
- Deep fry till they turn golden brown. Transfer them on kitchen towels.
- Serve them in small bowls. Pour curd over them and sprinkle some salt, hing, jeera powder, aniseed powder, chilli powder and coriander powder.
What is the ingredients of Kashmiri garam madsla
Thanks for visiting the blog.Its (kashmiri Garam Masala) there in the blog, please use the search icon or go thru menu (Others -> garam masala) or directly type this url – http://lipikaskitchendiary.com/?p=615