Fruit Sushi is very delicious, made with very few ingredients, easy to prepare and doesn’t require any cooking. It is always exciting to give a new avatar to the traditional food, a twist to the classic. In this recipe, the ever popular bengali dessert “sandesh” is stuffed with some fruits and rolled in mango slices. Paneer and mango enhance each others’ flavour. This looks so beautiful that even kids can’t wait to have them. Treat your guests with this fusion recipe and I am sure it would be loved by them.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Ripe mango 1 big size
- Homemade Paneer 1/2 Cup, grated
- Sugar, powdered 2 tbsp
- Pomegranate Seeds few
- Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
- Knead together paneer, sugar and vanilla essence till smooth.
- Cut mango into very thin slices and spread half of them on a cling film.
- Take half of the paneer mixture and spread them on mangoes. Throw some pomegranate seeds on them. If you want, you can add some chopped kiwi, apple or mango also.
- Roll it tightly with the help of cling film. Repeat the same with other half of the mangoes and paneer mixture. Refrigerate both the cylinders for two to three hours.
- Cut them into 1 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- Garnish with some pomegranate seeds and serve chilled.