Egg is a super health food that can be prepared in many interesting ways. Cheese egg open sandwich is a simple recipe with poached egg, cheese, some mixed herbs, chilli flakes, onions and bread. Eggs are a good source of high quality protein.They are also rich in Vitamin B2, selenin, Vitamin D, B6 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper. Breads are good for health if brown breads are substituted for regular white ones.This recipe is really good for people who are just bored with plane omelet.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Egg 1
- Onions, chopped 1 tsp
- Cheese Cube 1/2, grated
- Mixed Herbs 1 tsp
- Chilli Flakes 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Bread 1 slice, sides trimmed
- Butter 2 tsp
- Take a small pan and set it on the gas stove. Smear 1 tsp of butter on it and sprinkle some chopped onions.
- Crack one large fresh egg into the pan. Simmer and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now sprinkle some salt,cheese, mixed herbs and chilli fakes(that you mostly get with pizza).
- Place the bread slice on top of it. Apply butter on the bread and flip. Cook till the bread turns golden brown in colour.
- Transfer on a serving plate and serve hot with tomato ketchup.