These lightly spiced fritters made with grated bottle gourd and rice flour are great for kids who otherwise hate bottle gourd. These hot, crispy, crunchy and tasty fritters are perfect for rainy days. Bottle gourd contains less calories with no fat, promotes weight loss, helps digestion and treats constipation, provides cooling effect and treat urinary problems. Take the pain out of cooking for fussy kids with this recipe and they’ll all say yum to!
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Servings : 16
- Bottle Guard, grated and excess juices removed 2 Cups
- Onion 1, finely chopped
- Green Chillies 1, minced
- Coriander Leaves, chopped 2 tbsp
- Rice Flour 1 / 2 Cup
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal sized balls and mould them into small discs.
- Shallow fry and serve them hot with your favourite chutney.