This tasty and healthy sweet is made from whole wheat flour and sugar syrup. It tastes better with coarsely ground wheat flour. Atta halwa is a great way to introduce wheat in your baby’s diet as it is very delicious and easy to swallow.This can also be served to children as after school snack.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Wheat Flour 1 cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Sugar 1cup
- Water 1 1/2 cup
- Dry Fruits to garnish
- Heat ghee in a pan, add wheat flour and roast till you get a nice aroma of roasted flour.
- In another pan, take sugar and water and heat till the sugar dissolves. Keep stirring in between.
- Pour this syrup on the roasted flour. Mix flour and sugar syrup very fast so that no lumps are formed.
- Whisk till all the liquid dries up. Cover with a lid for five minutes.
- Serve hot. Garnish with dry fruits of your choice.